Drop in event
There will be a drop in event on Sunday 28th January 2018 from 2-4pm at the village hall where copies of the document will be available.
Please come along to the event where you will be able to find out more and provide us your thoughts an ideas.
How to give your feedback
You can submit your comments and suggestions in one of several way:
- Come along to the drop in event on 28th January
- Response forms will be delivered to every household in mid January, these can be completed and returned to receptacles in the Church, The Village Hall (when open), the mini library in the ex-phone box in Cobhall or handed in to any steering group member. (See appendix lll of the issues and options document for details of steering group members)
- Download a response form here which you can print, complete, scan and email to NDP@allensmore.org.uk
- Download a Word version of the response form here which you can complete on your computer and email to NDP@allensmore.org.uk
Whichever way you choose, please take the trouble to share your views so that the plan really does capture what residents want it to include.
Printed copies of the document
A limited number of copies will be available to borrow from steering group members or at the drop off points.
The issues and options document has been prepared by the NDP steering group of local residents and parish councillors with the help of Kirkwells consultants. It sets out the key planning issues identified so far from the launch event in July and the Steering Group’s own suggestions, and possible planning policy options for addressing these issues.
A consultation on this document took place from 9th January 2018 until 11th February 2018 and included a drop in event in the village hall on 28th January.
Notice of the consultation and response forms were distributed to every house in the designated area and residents aged 16 and over were invited to return these before the consultation closing date on 11th February.
These forms could also be downloaded from this website and emailed to email@example.com
A number of the responses annotated the settlement boundary maps, these are referenced in the detailed report and are available here:
- Ref 113 settlement area map annotation
- Ref 119a settlement area map annotation
- Ref 123 settlement area map annotation
- Ref 132 settlement area map annotation
- Ref 133 settlement area map annotation
- Ref 135 settlement area map annotation
- Ref 138 settlement area map annotation
- Ref 139 settlement area map annotation
- Ref 141 settlement area map annotation
- Ref 209 settlement area map annotation
- Ref 417 settlement area map annotation
There were also a few additional letters and attachments, these can be found here: